Email MeMichael D. Wallis
Mike Wallis has been with The Redfearn Law Firm for over ten years. He received his accounting degree in 1991 from the University of Kansas, and his law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 1996. While in law school, Mike was the President of Delta Theta Phi. Mike was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 1996 and the Kansas Bar in 1997. He is a member of the United States District Court for Missouri, Western District, and the United States District Court of Kansas.
Mike has represented victims of motor vehicle and trucking crashes, medical negligence, defective and dangerous products, and dangerous conditions of property. He has successfully tried civil jury cases in the courts of Kansas and Missouri. Recently, Mike obtained a significant verdict in a medical negligence case he tried in St. Joseph, Missouri. It is believed to have been one of a very few Plaintiff medical malpractice verdicts obtained in Buchanan County in the past five years.
Mike's professional memberships include the American Association for Justice, the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, and the Kansas Association for Justice.
Mike, his wife Sherry, and their one daughter live in Prairie Village, Kansas. Mike is a lifetime member of the Village Presbyterian Church. In his spare time, Mike enjoys traveling with his family and scuba diving.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 1996
- Kansas, 1997
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: President, Delta Theta Phi
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS - 1991
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Kansas Association for Justice, Member