Vehicle Accidents, Injury and Death
A level of risk is involved every time we take to streets, highways or waterways throughout Missouri and Kansas. Some accidents are unavoidable. Many more are caused by preventable driver negligence, vehicles that were not designed for acceptable safety and other factors that justify legal action.
If you have been injured or tragically lost a family member in a car wreck, collision with a semi truck or any other type of accident, we are here to help. At The Redfearn Law Firm, we will treat you with compassion and skillfully investigate and pursue your claim to make sure you receive all the compensation you deserve. We understand that you may be hesitant to file a lawsuit but realize that is what you need to do. Our firm has been helping clients recover and working to improve public safety since 1984.
Caring, Proven Attorneys For Motor-Vehicle-Injury Victims
Our attorneys are well-equipped to assess your case and offer clear, practical legal guidance after:
- Car accidents of all types, including rear-end, head-on, side-impact and other collisions caused by factors ranging from drunk driving, reckless driving or texting and driving to dangerous highway conditions;
- Trucking accidents, which often cause catastrophic injuries or wrongful death that call for thorough investigation into factors such as whether state or federal regulations were violated;
- Boating accidents, as well as Jet-Ski accidents and other traumatic events on or in the water;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Bicycle, pedestrian and Segway accidents;
- Railroad crossing accidents;
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims, including representation in a wide range of serious auto insurance disputes; and
- Vehicle rollovers and roof crush injuries, often caused or enabled by various automotive design and parts defects.
Our firm's experience and track record in motor vehicle accident cases is extensive and wide-ranging, including many recoveries for victims of semi-truck accidents and ATV accidents. Among our successes is the handling of a claim for a man who had been blind-sided by a work truck and suffered neck injuries requiring surgery. The defendant insurance company had only offered $250,000 to settle the case. We took it trial and a jury awarded our client $789,000 for his claim.
Speaking with a personal injury lawyer does not have to be an intimidating, high-pressure experience. When you choose to contact us, you will be treated with compassion and your needs and concerns will come first.
Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. Missouri Supreme Court Rule 4-7.1.